POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Apology : Apology Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Apology
From: David Buck
Date: 28 Oct 2001 04:03:57
Message: <3BDBCA46.9AC2E4C4@simberon.com>
I would like to apologize to everyone who felt "spammed" by my
announcement.  I should have posted to povray.off-topic and read the AUP
first.  I felt that there would be POV-Ray users who would be interested
in the announcement but didn't realize that the discussion was
restricted to POV-Ray and 3D utilities.  I will refrain from making any
more announcements here unless there is a clear tie to POV-Ray.

David Buck
Simberon Inc.